Holiday Gift Guide 2021
‘Tis the season to GIFT! Whether you’re shopping for a crowd, or just a handful of loved ones, the treasures in My Holiday Gift Guide are sure to delight even the trickiest people to buy for. Thoughtfully curated just for you from some of my favourite businesses and brands, many of which are local (Toronto followers, I’m looking at you!)
And to make things even easier - because isn’t gift giving stressful enough already? I've grouped them into easy-to-shop categories: The Kids, Mama, Daddy, and Others (think extended family, friends, teachers, etc.) Happy gifting friends!
1. Love Powered Co. | Love Powered Littles Box Set $42.95
Includes 23 POWERS to affirm the greatness within your littles (and you!) plus seven bonus cards to support you (parent or caregiver) on your new affirmation journey.
2. Lil Bubs Scarf | Twisted Knit Headband $30
Handmade in Toronto by a loving mama, the Twisty headband for kids can be worn with every hairstyle and is available in a variety of colours and sizes.
3. Doodles Portraits | Custom Pet Portrait $40
Gift your little a photo of their favourite pet this Christmas (all pets welcome!)
Melissa will transform an everyday photo of your pet into an adorable high-resolution image that you can download and print on virtually anything ie. canvas, water bottle, calendar, pillow cover, etc. BONUS: get $5 off with code: LLL
4. Chapters Indigo | Dinosaurs and Other Prehistoric Life $25.99From the tyrannosaurus rex and saber-toothed cats, to woolly mammoths and ferns, this book is packed with a collection of amazing dinosaurs, prehistoric animals and plants. Every page will captivate young readers who are interested in natural history!
5. Canadian Tire | Ripline Deluxe Ninja Starter Kit $129.99The Ripline Deluxe Ninja Starter Kit comes with seven obstacles for endless backyard fun! Perfect for kids 6 years and older. We bought this for our own kids and they LOVE IT!
1. Curated Content Co. | Kimono Robe $145Made from 100 % Turkish Cotton, this luxurious robe is lightweight, plush and super soft. Available in a variety of colours. One size fits all. *According to their site, they've tested it on real human bodies up to a size 14.
2. Yoga Mamas Wellness Centre | Gift Certificate $$$Give mama the gift of health and well-being — and let’s be honest, time to focus on herself! Gift cards can be purchased in any denomination and can be redeemed for wellness treatments, retail items, movement classes, professional photoshoots and more.
3. Shoppers Beauty | 25 Beauty Surprises Advent Calendar $95
Counting down the days has never looked so good. A carefully curated Advent calendar full of beautiful surprises from 25 incredible beauty, fragrance and skin care brands.
4. Liberal Jewellery | 7 Days of Jewellery Advent Calendar $450
Spoil mama this Christmas with not one but seven pieces of jewellery! The perfect accessory capsule, each beautiful item can be worn alone or together and is suitable for every personal style and occasion!
Contact for more details: 416.603.0740 | firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Plum Leaf Press | Vintage Books $ 45
Plumleaf Vintage is a series of beautifully designed novels by women authors — beloved classics that may be at risk of being forgotten or overlooked. The stories reflect the complexity of being a woman in the time and culture portrayed. They speak to the challenges faced by women to define an individual identity separate from a man’s and explore the ways that women have always pushed against the boundaries imposed by the mores of the time.
Set of 3 featuring Lady Susan, by Jane Austen, The Grey Woman, by Elizabeth Gaskell, and The Tenant of Wildfell Hall, by Anne Brontë.
1. Bar Chef | The Toasted Old Fashioned $26.95
Produced using premium Canadian Whisky, hand toasted chamomile and saffron bitters, and locally sourced Ontario maple syrup.
What to expect: Aromas of toasted chamomile and baking spice, followed by hints of burnt caramel. The palate has a rich spicy-sweet flavour; achieved from premium Canadian rye whisky balanced with locally-sourced Ontario maple syrup.
Also available at the LCBO | Gift sets available at barchef.com
2. Shinola | Belt Gift Set $295
Because it can be hard to decide sometimes! Featuring two 1 ¼ " Shinola leather belts, this set is sewn in the USA and is endlessly versatile. Choose between classic natural leather in black with matte black hardware or Heritage leather with a tumbled nickel buckle. Or you can mix it up: the buckles are interchangeable, meaning you can wear either belt with either buckle. Dress it up or down. The choice is yours.
3. Gap | The Gen Good Hoodie $69
Designed with a mission for next-level sustainability, this classic and cozy hoodie is made with 6% organic cotton and 14% recycled polyester. Available in black or white.
4. UGG | Scuff Slippers $100
This amazing house slipper is made for weekends and nights in, with soft wool lining and an easy slip-on shape. With its thin rubber sole, the Scuff is best worn indoors and with bare feet to experience the warm, temperature-regulating, and moisture-wicking qualities of wool. Available in a variety of colours.
5. The Balanced Company Inc. | The Lifestyle Box for Men $64.99
The Balanced Lifestyle Box for men is a seasonal box filled with 8 to 10 premium, full-size products to nurture your body, mind and soul. From luxury grooming to trendy accessories to artisan products and all that’s in between, each box offers a perfectly curated combination of products that will help you live a more mindful, healthy lifestyle. Get up to $350 in value for just $64.99! BONUS: Save 10% with code: Jenny10
1. Gokotta Wellness | Body Butter $36
Indulge all of your senses and melt your stress away by replenishing your body, mind and soul with Gokotta Wellness decadent body butters. Available in six different scents and locally handcrafted with passion and pride using plant based ingredients straight from the earth. Vegan, cruelty free, eco friendly and free of chemicals, BPA, synthetics, colors, dyes, petroleum, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, alcohol, perfumes and preservatives.
2. Blushing Gifts | Sip Sip Hooray $40
Send a memorable and luxurious gift that doesn't break the bank! Blushing Gift's signature personalized champagne tumbler along with a silk scrunchie is the perfect gift to celebrate any occasion.
3. MaiLin Jewelry | The Reminder Bracelet | Starting at $22
Remind someone how special they are this Christmas with The Reminder Bracelet from Mailing Jewelry. Locally made in Toronto, this delicate bracelet can be worn alone or layered. Available in a variety of styles and thoughtful messages, each bracelet measures 9.5 Inches in length and is made using 100% silk, gemstones, and precious metals.
4. Charlies Burgers | CB Wine Program | Starting at $117/month
The perfect gift! Each month, the recipient will receive wines which are not available in any wine store. Every month features a different winery from around the world and the wines are hand delivered and accompanied by a full write up on the winery as well as all the details you need regarding the featured wines in the custom package.
5. Ninja Foodi | Power Nutri Duo Smoothie Bowl Maker & Personal Blender $169.99
The perfect gift for anyone who loves smoothies or wants to start the New Year off on a healthy note!
Leave a Reply.